How to prepare Coleslaw Salad. This salad will be ready in less than five minutes.
- ½ cabbage, shredded into thin slices
- ½ carrot, grated finely
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon or vinegar
- 1 pinch black pepper
- In a bowl, add the cabbage and carrot and mix
- In a jug, mix the mayonnaise or yogurt, sugar, lemon/vinegar and black pepper. Stir until combined
- Add the liquid mixture to the cabbage mixture and mix until all the cabbage and carrot is coated.
Serve cold with any accompaniment of your choice