Low Sodium Chicken Breast Recipe
Get Low Sodium Chicken Breast Recipe. Prepare a delicious low sodium chicken breast
A number of chicken recipes contain large amounts of sodium. This recipe enables you to make a low sodium boneless skinless chicken breast. The chicken is very delicious.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts - pounded to even thickness about 1/2 inch or slightly more
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Pound chicken to 1/2 inch - 3/4 inch thick,
Take a small bowl and mix all the other ingredients. Place chicken in marinade and refrigerate for an hour or more.
Spray grill pan with non-stick cooking spray and set heat to high. Allow the pan to get hot for at least 5 minutes.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
When grill pan ready, add chicken with tongs. Leave it for 2 minutes. Turn it over and grill the other side for exactly 2 minutes. Place it in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
Remove from oven and use an instant read thermometer. Chicken is done when internal temperature is 165 degrees F.
Allow it to rest on a plate for about 5 minutes before serving.