Spicy Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
Get Spicy Chicken Drumsticks Recipe. Make that delicious meal. We all love chicken and cook all drumsticks or all thighs when we prepare chicken.
Below is an excellent recipe for quick and easy spicy chicken drumsticks. The recipe uses just a few a ingredients and steps to make an awesome meal.
Spicy Chicken Drumsticks Recipe is always tastier and always tender.
- 10 chicken dumsticks 3 1/2 lbs
- 10 green onions scallions, white and green parts, chopped
- 1/2 habanero or Scotch Bonnet chile or 3 serrano chilies, seeded and chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Olive oil grapeseed oil, or other high smoke point cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt plus more for additional seasoning
Mix the green onions, vinegar, chilies, thyme, garlic, allspice, salt and pepper into a thick past
Place the drumsticks in a large bowl and coat with the chili paste. Allow them to stand for 10 minutes.
Set the broiler to high, and coat the bottom of a broiler pan with oil. Arrange the drumsticks on the pan and sprinkle generously with salt.
Broil chicken. Turn them once after about 10 minutes.
Continue broiling until cooked through and nicely browned, approximately for 20 minutes total.